Welcome to my site.
Introducing Context — a minimal, typography-based Notion template, powered by Super. Use this space to introduce yourself, and maybe share a few links to your work, or your newsletter.
You can duplicate it for free from the Super Market, and join us on Twitter for updates & other stuff.
- Duplicate this template to your Notion workspace
- Create static Super site, using this new page URL as the Notion URL.
- Paste this code into your snippet injection box in your new site settings:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://sites.super.so/context/style.css">
Notes & details
- We're using the quote block to create the fixed navbar instead of an ID, so it should work out of the box, but that means you can't really use the Notion quote block anywhere else throughout this template. Thinking of better ways to go about this!
- The navbar & footer are global Notion blocks, meaning if you edit the ones on the template home page, it'll carry the changes over to the Blog + Contact + post pages.